Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days

Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days
Nao&Hiro Rainy days Wall paper available for download!!
1280x1024

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Happy Wednesday everyone! ( hope you are having a HAPPY Wednesday :-p)

I was watching TV the other day, and I saw this crazy basketball team called the Harlem Globetrotters. It seemed to be very popular back in 1970's.

I enjoyed watching them doing all these cool tricks with a basketball. It was a pure entertainment! I think American entertainment is spectacular. I love Japanese entertainment as well, but American ones are so over the top and just...um...AWESOME! When I went to Las Vegas, I saw the Blue Man Group show. Ahhh, I think that was one of my favorite shows ever. If you haven't seen the show yet you are missing out something really gooooood!

Anyway, I just fell in love with them, so I looked online if they would come to Southern California. I was looking, looking, looking...and BAM! I found out that they'd be coming to Southern California too!! Of course I got tickets! Yay yay! I'll have so much fun like these kids at the Harlem Globetrotters' show on the TV. Oh, they looked they were having the time of their lives!

I think I've already mentioned this before, but I used to play basketball when I was in junior high school. My number was 7, and I was a forward. Oh yeah, I once received the MVP! Yes! Well, it was a loooong time ago, and I don't even think I can play one game right now. I should start playing basketball again!

Alrighty, I think I'll go to a basketball court and shoot some hoops!

See you soon! Mata ne---!
Hugs,
Nao