Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days

Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days
Nao&Hiro Rainy days Wall paper available for download!!
1280x1024

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I went little crazy today with...... -hiro


Okei, who doesn't like shoes??? I know most of girls LOVEs to go to shoe shopping, and I have met couple of guys who loves to go shopping for sneakers and shoes, so I am sure some of you know how exciting it is!!!!

Well, I went little crazy today with shoe shopping.... Last weekend, I went to mall by myself and found this VERY nice shoes!!! It has low heel and a little bow on the front of the shoe right by the toe, and it was purple too!!!! Okei, who doesn't know that I love purple by now?? Anyway, yes, I though it was nice, so I tried them on.... then I stood in front of the mirror.... that was it... I felt in love with it!!!!
BUT, they didn't have my size in the store, so I had to give it up and went home...
So sad, right?

When you fell in love with something, you cannot forget about it so easy... so of course the shoes was on my mind all daly long yesterday. SO, I went to couple of other malls and looked for the shoes. When I went to the third mall, I finally found my size!!! (Attention!! My feet is not unusually large... it's the other way around!)
So, I bought them:o)

And then, I saw few others shoes that I liked (almost love for the first sight) and I bought 4 pair of shoes at the same store..... yeah.... I told you I went little too crazy right?? But think about it, life is too short and you don't want to regret not buying what you love. Don't worry!!! They were all on sale, so even though I bought 4 pair of shoes, the total cost was not that bad...hehe.

Mmmmm.... i cannot wait to wear all of them!!!!!!

So, is there anyone out there who went more crazy for shopping than I did??

Love,
Hiroko