Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days

Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days
Nao&Hiro Rainy days Wall paper available for download!!
1280x1024

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I say Hello, you say Kon ni chi wa -Nao

This is my first blog entry, so I think I should introduce myself. I am from Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo is a great place for anybody. If you like to party and be wild you should definitelly go to Tokyo. There are lots of clubs and bars that are open till 5am! Yes, I had so much fun there. BUT the best thing about Tokyo is that you can enjoy the beauty and prettiness of nature as well. Lots of mountains, rivers, trees, and so on. You can also see old temples too. You might think I am just a crazy girl, but I can enjoy these quiet moments of time in temples:-) OK, enough of Tokyo story, let’s talk about ME! hahaha



I love sports, especially basketball. I love surfing! And... I love eating any kinds of food. But I must say my favorite is Sushi and Japanese BBQ! Oh, sushi... it’s the best, don’t you agree? I love dogs. I actually have two miniature weenie dogs. I secretly (?) call them babies. Hehe What else...? I love music. I listen to rock, rap, pop, R&B, reggae, and well I listen to almost anything that fits my mood at the moment. I love singing in the car and in the shower. I know many people who sing in the car and in the shower too! I think it is just human nature:-)

Oh, I love science, math, and mysteries in the world. Speaking of which, I totally thought I saw a UFO last night. There was a bright light in the night sky, moving up and down erratically. I still don’t know what it was, but I am just glad that I didn’t get abducted. Hahaha

There are so many more things that I love doing, but I think I’ll talk about it some other time. I want to just say I am happy to be here, and looking forward to getting to know you guys! Thanks! Hug hug, Nao

PS. My current favorite song is Beatle's "Hello Goodbye"!
PS 2. Check back soon to read Hiro's blog!!!!