Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days

Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days
Nao&Hiro Rainy days Wall paper available for download!!
1280x1024

Friday, December 28, 2007

Cleaning Day is Coming.....


Goooooood morning!! How is your day going so far?? Well, my day is.... what?? Why am I looking tired? It's because I was just thinking about the major cleaning day that I have to do this weekend.... My mom called me and she was going on and on about the cleaning thingy... In Japan, we have to clean up the house before new year comes. It is to show appreciation to the house where we have lived and it is a good luck to start new years with clean house. Well.... to tell you the truth, I felt bit lazy about cleaning my house this year, so I was like since I am not in Japan, maybe I don't have to clean much...haha. Some of you must be thinking that I'm too lazy... but if you see how we clean the house in Japan before new years, I bet most of you must feel the same as me and run away from it!!! You have to move around furnitures and sweep all the way, and take out all the dishes from shelf also!! It is unacceptable to see dust in the house after the cleaning!! Sight.... oh well, I have to do what I have to do, right? If you are interested in Japan, maybe you can follow Japanese tradition and have a major cleaning day like me this year!! Or.... you can come help me...hehe

Well, I have to get some cleaning supplies, so I will talk to ya later!!
Oh! In case I didn't get to say a word to you, I wish you for a very happy new years!!!!


Love, hiro