Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days

Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days
Nao&Hiro Rainy days Wall paper available for download!!
1280x1024

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! - Nao

I think it is great to let your loved ones know that you love them and appreciate them, BUT, I am a believer of letting people around you, like family, friends, husbands, wives, BF, GF, or whoever else know that you appreciate them every day! It's wonderful to have a special day for it though!

So, I have been addicted to hot chocolate lately. It is so good, and I never drank hot chocolate before. I mean, I have had it, but I've never bought it at Starbucks or anywhere. I usually get a cup of coffee in the morning, but somehow I started to get hot chocolate in the morning. Could it be the Valentine spirit in the air? Haha!
Anyhow, I found out that 7-11 has the best hot chocolate! After trying hot chocolate at Starbucks, other coffee shops, AM PM, and so on, I came to this conclusion. Even better, 7-11 has shots of coffee, and I usually put 2 shots in my hot chocolate, so that I can be awake too! Try it, and tell me if I'm wrong! Hehe!

Here is a touching story I heard on the radio today. I really wanted to share this story with you guys. Enjoy...

So, this Marine was deployed to Iraq, and he found a stray dog at the base there. The dog was starved, and very unfriendly. The Marine spent lots of time with the dog, and they became friends over time. The dog gave the Marine comfort and something to look forward to while he was in Iraq. After a couple of months, the Marine had to relocate to another part of Iraq, which was 75 miles away from the base he stayed at. The Marine asked his commander if he could bring the dog with him. The answer was no, so he had to leave the dog behind.
2 days later, when the Marine relocated to the new base, he saw the dog!!!! The dog traveled through 75 miles of war zone to stay with the Marine!! Everybody was so touched that the commander allowed him to keep the dog, and he can come back to the US with the dog after his duty is over.

I cried a little, it was so touching. You know, I have 2 dogs, and I would be devastated if I had to leave them somewhere... And imagine these two short legged dogs wandering around... Well, that's kinda funny, I guess, but I was so happy to hear that the Marine could bring the dog back home. He must have to go through all these shots and examinations and everything, but hey - he will have a better life with the Marine in Camp Pendleton!

Have a happy, sweet Valentine's Day!
Hugs,
Nao