Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days

Nao Hiro Rainy "Happy" Days
Nao&Hiro Rainy days Wall paper available for download!!
1280x1024

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Living Space for hiro !!!! -hiro


Good morning, everyone!!! Ok, I think I need to update everyone what I have been doing this passed few weeks.... I have been doing apartment hunting for weeks, and I have to say it wasn't easy to find the right place to live.... I was bit stressed out because it was tough for me to find a good place when I work and do training full time!!! But after all the struggle, I finally found the one that I really liked and moved to my new place this weekend:) So, yeah.... struggle is ooooooover!!!! I have to say it's so nice to have a place where you can call it yours, right? I love decorating house, so I spend all day this Sunday to set up furniture and decorations around the house. The room came our pretty nice and relaxing that I look forward to coming home everyday now!! Nao will be visiting me soon to check out my space, and I'm sure she will like it too. Oh, Jiji, my lovely cat seemed like the new place too and he's been relaxing on my couch. Okidoki, I better get going now because I have a lot to do!! I will talk to you later everyone:) Love, Hiro